Singapore Jobs Team Assistant — Asset Management Position at Michael Page International Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
As a competent company, we Michael Page International Pte Ltd are looking for candidates for the position of team assistant -- asset management with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant and domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 6.000 - SGD 8.000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Michael Page International Pte Ltd|
|Position||Team Assistant -- Asset Management|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 6.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 8.000|
Our client is looking for a dedicated and detail-oriented Team Assistant to provide administrative support to their team. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment, supporting a team of professionals.
Our client is is a renowned hedge fund that stands out for its meticulous research and data-focused investment approaches. Known for its exceptional performance and commitment to excellence, the company is a prominent player in the industry, driven by a talented team of professionals.
- Coordinate and manage complex calendars, meetings, and travel arrangements for team members, ensuring efficient scheduling and smooth operations
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of reports, presentations, and correspondence, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality
- Act as a central point of contact, liaising with internal and external stakeholders, demonstrating professionalism and exceptional communication skills
- Handle expense reporting, invoice processing, and other administrative tasks, maintaining meticulous attention to detail
- Support the team with ad-hoc projects, research, and data analysis, contributing to the overall effectiveness of the team’s operations
The successful candidate should have at least:
- Previous experience in a similar administrative role, preferably within the financial industry is preferred so as to be familiar with the industry requirements
- Ability to handle sensitive information with utmost confidentiality, exercising sound judgement and discretion
- Strong problem-solving skills, a proactive mindset, and the ability to prioritise tasks effectively in a fast-paced environment
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be working in a fast pace and renowned asset management firm. An attractive remuneration package with an opportunity to gain valuable knowledge in the financial services industry.
To apply online please click the ‘Apply’ button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Claire Ang at +65 6643 9747.
|Address||One Raffles Place Tower 2, #09-61, Michael Page Recruitment Agency, Singapore, Singapura 048616|
- Well established and stable organization
- Autonomous role in office management and support
- Central CBD Location
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world¦s top employers. Now, after more than 40 years in the recruitment market, we have secured our position as leaders in international recruitment and hiring. We currently have 140 offices that create a network that spans 36 countries around the world, with strong opportunities for more growth within Asia Pacific.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 199804751N
- EA No.: 90C4069
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Specific Location: Singapore