Singapore Jobs Technical Program Manager, Tiktok R&d #urgent – | #letsgotowork Position at TikTok
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Singapore and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Technical Program Manager, TikTok R&D #Urgent - | #LetsGoToWork in our business office, TikTok.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree & Doctorate (PhD) or even higher and greatly experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Technical Program Manager, Tiktok R&d #urgent - | #letsgotowork|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Doctorate (PhD), Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
Partnering with TikTok / Value Chain leadership, PMO team shares the responsibility of TikTok delivery, enabling TikTok portfolio/program/project delivery to be more predictable, measurable, and optimizable.
PMOs act as the PM/RD bridge when needed, and drive tech projects from ideation to launch, and integrate into the overall TT product system. The objective is to foster more reliable delivery.
We are seeking a Technical Program Manager to join our software engineering team based in Singapore. As part of software engineering team, you’ll drive the development of the systems behind TikTok and work with other team members to inspire creativity and bring joy to users around the globe.
- Lead project management and cross-functional collaboration for product planning and launch; Create processes that enable teams to move quickly and efficiently.
- Collaborate closely with product managers and build the communication bridge between China and US teams
- Communicate program status, risks and mitigation plans to leadership. Ensure project documents are complete, current, and available for review by all parts of the organisation.
- Maintain the team’s focus on strategy and goal-oriented results when tackling complex problems.
- BA/BS degree or above with 5+ years of technical program management experience in technical industry.
- Experience with building and managing relationships across roles and teams in an organization.
- Self-motivated and has strong documentation, presentation, and communication skills, particularly implemented in a cross-functional and global role and experience collaborating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Passionate about Internet industry and willing to grow with the company in the process of learning by dealing with emerging global issues and challenges.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is a global short-form mobile video platform that allows you to express yourself by creating content. It gives rise to engaging, interactive challenges and trending topics in which anyone can participate. TikTok aims to capture and showcase the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from your mobile phone. TikTok has global offices in many cities, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201719908M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Doctorate (PhD)
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Technical Program Manager, Tiktok R&d #urgent - | #letsgotowork position job vacancies