Bukit Timah Jobs Engineer (elv) Position at ENGIE Services Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
ENGIE Services Singapore Pte Ltd has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Bukit Timah and surrounding areas as engineer (elv) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Engineering & Electronics.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||ENGIE Services Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Involved in the procurement of lab equipment, consumable and any maintenance services, which may include raising of ITQ and RFQ and writing of ITQ and RFQ equipment’s specification (i.e. Public Address System, Card Access System, Video Intercom, Master Antenna Television, Nurse call, Medical Pendant, Q system, CCTV and Telecommunication Distribution (Direct and PABX) System)
- Plan, conduct checks and ensure all preventive maintenance are carried out according to prescribed checklist and schedule
- Ensure that all corrective maintenance works are responded promptly and are completed orderly
- Manage specialist vendors in their PM and CM works and review their performance
- Perform investigation and writing incident report for any incident reported
- To perform the role of Duty Engineer on advisory support to Fault Reporting Centre and/or respond to emergency breakdown during silent hours for critical system/equipment.
- Witness and provide support to the end user for testing and commissioning of scientific equipment (Biosafety Cabinet, TV, Nurse Call System, CCTV, Q-system, Card Access System, Fume hood, Medical Fridges & Freezers, Patient beds, Autoclave machine, Medical Pendant and etc.)
- Generating quotation of the repair work
- Perform any other duties assigned by HOD
- Minimum Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronic Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience or Diploma with 10 years of experience
- Experience in Facilities Management
- Experience in testing and commissioning in ELV system and biomedical equipment
- Has a good safety mindset and displays good WSH behaviour
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ENGIE Services Singapore Pte Ltd (ENGIE) is a leading provider of integrated services – specializing in facilities management and technical operations and maintenance, district energy and energy efficiency and rail engineering. The new name, ENGIE represents our Group’s strategy to focus more on digitalization, decentralization, decarbonisation and energy efficiency.
ENGIE, with over 1,00 direct staff in Singapore, operates across several diverse markets and industries; aviation, education, healthcare, transportation, commercial and government. ENGIE consistently delivers best in-class services standards and offer reliable support in managing mission-critical facilities and operations for over 40 clients in Singapore.
As an accredited Energy Services Company (ESCO) since 2005, ENGIE has key delivery capability and expertise in energy and environment management. ENGIE delivers harmonized and integrated solutions that support clients’ activities; drive cost from their businesses while adding value to their operations.
About ENGIE Group
ENGIE develops its businesses (power, natural gas, energy services) around a model based on responsible growth to take on the major challenges of energy’s transition to a low-carbon economy: access to sustainable energy, climate-change mitigation and adaptation and the rational use of resources. The Group provides individuals, cities and businesses with highly efficient and innovative solutions largely based on its expertise in four key sectors: renewable energy, energy efficiency, liquefied natural gas and digital technology. ENGIE employs 154,950 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €69.9 billion in 2015. The Group is listed on the Paris and Brussels stock exchanges (ENGI) and is represented in the main international indices: CAC 40, BEL 20, DJ Euro Stoxx 50, Euronext 100, FTSE Eurotop 100, MSCI Europe, DJSI World, DJSI Europe and Euronext Vigeo (Eurozone 120, Europe 120 and France 20).
Energy Audit, ESD Consultancy, Project Management, Facility Services, Energy Efficiency Performance Contract, Data Centre Services, Street Lighting Services, Integrated Facilities Management
For more information, please visit us at https://ww.engie-sea.com/ .
108 Pasir Panjang Road #05-04 Golden Agri Plaza Singapore, Singapore 118535 Singapore
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 197900315R
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Depends on site requirements, Depends on site working hours