Bukit Timah Jobs Staff Nurse (various Discipline) Position at Crawfurd Hospital Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Staff Nurse (Various Discipline) in our company, Crawfurd Hospital Pte Ltd. For candidates who reside in Bukit Timah and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.500 - SGD 5.000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Crawfurd Hospital Pte Ltd|
|Position||Staff Nurse (various Discipline)|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.000|
Different discipline and department are available (Inpatient Ward, Operating Theatre, Endoscopy Centre, Day Surgery Ward, ICU and HDU)
The job responsibility of Staff Nurse includes performing patient assessment and applying appropriate interventions for effective patient’s outcomes. They must also demonstrate competency in clinical skills and knowledge by providing patient education and participate in patient’s rehabilitation, involving the patient’s family as necessary. In addition, they must be involved in assisting resident physicians during patients round for treatment / procedures and examination of patient. Working collaboratively with other healthcare professionals to deliver holistic care is essential, as well as performing any other duties as assigned by Nurse Managers and/or Nurse Clinicians.
- Graduate from an accredited school by Singapore Nursing Board with either Certificate, Diploma or Degree OR; a Nursing Bachelor degree from a foreign country
- Full or conditional registration with Singapore Nursing Board
- Valid yearly nursing practicing license
- Valid BCLS & AED provider certificate
- Required to work on rotating shifts up to 12 hours that include day and night shift, on weekends and public holidays
Interested candidates, please apply with your updated resume, expected salary and notice period.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
NOTE: CRAWFURD HOSPITAL IS NOT IN COLLABORATION WITH ANY EMPLOYMENT AGENCY NOR CONSULTANT FOR OUR POSITIONS OPENING.
- We value all staff & provide opportunities for career development
- Friendly and positive working environment
- Opportunities for enhanced learning
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Crawfurd Hospital is a boutique healthcare facility offering bespoke service to the discerning patient. We host a comprehensive set of health screening and diagnostic facilities, designed to assist clinicians in achieving the best outcomes for patients.
Crawfurd Hospital has a major focus on day surgeries, to minimize unnecessary patient stays and to allow them to recuperate at home in the company of their families.
For those needing admission, we have 10 designer curated suites and a team of dedicated staff to assist in recovery.
Pre-admission, we work with our valuable partners to ensure that patients are accompanied every step of the way, and to ensure a smooth transition of care between providers.
Post- admission, our care coordinators will carefully follow up to ensure that patients post-op care is optimised and for early detection and intervention where necessary.
With our management team taking a direct hands on approach in collaboration with our clinical partners, we aim to ensure a pleasant experience for patients, doctors, nurses and support staff.
And importantly, we are constantly engaged with stakeholders to ensure all clinical and service quality measures are maintained and improved upon over time.
We welcome you to be part of our family, and together, let us forge a healthy life ahead!
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 201103901W
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Subject to Job Requirements