Bukit Timah Jobs Senior Customer Service Executive | Full-time, Permanent Position at The Pique Lab Learning Centre
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company The Pique Lab Learning Centre is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Bukit Timah and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of senior customer service executive | full-time, permanent and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 3.000 - SGD 3.500 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||The Pique Lab Learning Centre|
|Position||Senior Customer Service Executive | Full-time, Permanent|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.500|
Do you have a way with people? Are you a good texter who knows how to turn the frown upside down?
[About Our Team]
At The Pique Lab, we’re on a mission to create the best Science learning experience for students aged 9 to 16 in Singapore. Our lessons are meticulously crafted based on pedagogical research, data-driven methodologies and have one overarching goal: to make learning fun, shorten learning curves and help students develop a genuine appreciation for Science.
Over the past decade, we’ve grown from a pair of co-founders to a diverse team of over 80 team members across 10 departments. Our proprietary learning methodology and examination-centric materials have helped more than 20,00 students ace their Science examinations.
Our headquarters is in Singapore, with additional offices in China, Philippines and Malaysia. We take pride in our open, fast-paced and flat organisational structure where every team member is valued for their skills and competencies, not just their job titles.
We’re on the look out for our next customer relations professional who enjoys helping customers and is unafraid of learning new things. Extra brownie points if you are someone who is meticulous and can multi-task like a pro!
If you like the prospects of working in a close-knit team, leveraging tech to work hyper-efficiently while tackling challenges head-on, we’d love to talk to you about joining the team!
As our Customer Relations Associate, you are the mouthpiece of our brand. You’ll actively connect with and serve parents within our fast-growing community where we’re known for our fantastic customer experience. Think of us as a 5* concierge service: we’re professional, highly efficient and empathetic.
As a progressive organisation, we invest heavily in technology and have been successful at automating plenty of workflows. We’re NOT going to put you in a traditional ‘receptionist’ role where you sit there and wait for things to happen.
Instead, you’ll learn the ropes of our core business functions and become an integral team member that will be the backbone of our business.
Spearhead your career with our structured mentorship, roleplays and rigorous training in these growth areas:
- Persuasive Speaking & Conflict Resolution
- Administrative/Back-End Operations
- Data Protection
- Management: For ambitious and capable team members, we’re happy to groom you to become part of our management team where you will develop and manage other team members.
We’re looking for a self-motivated team player who can take care of our customers’ needs and further the growth of our community:
70% Of Your Time: Critical Tasks
- Deliver an enjoyable customer experience through various channels: Expect 95% of the communications to be digital (Calls, Text & Email) and 5% to be in-person at our frontdesk.
- Attend to enquiries professionally & resolve any issues/complaints raised: You’ll learn how to exercise active listening & see how we can best help our customers with their challenges.
- Develop a deep understanding of our courses to make appropriate recommendations to our customers: You’ll learn about the key takeaways & frequently asked questions of each course. Don’t worry: you’re not expected to hard-sell our programmes & there’re no pesky sales targets to hit.
30% of Your Time: Essential Tasks
- Assist with various school administration tasks such as collecting fee payments, arranging replacement lessons & updating class schedules.
- Assist with the fulfilment of e-commerce orders & inventory management.
[Your Team Culture]
We lead from the heart and win as a team. We believe in creating a nurturing environment for our team members of diverse backgrounds to learn the best customer service practices and develop their potential with us. You can look forward to friendly colleagues and experienced mentors who believe in transparency and bringing out the best in you.
As a dynamic team, we’re huge on team socials too – think lip-smacking dinners, snacks and karaoke nights. While we work hard, we also trust that spending time together helps our close-knit team foster a stronger camaraderie at work.
[You, Our Ideal Candidate]
We’d love to have a chat with you if you meet the following criteria:
- Strong Communication Skills: You should be able to communicate effectively in written & spoken English. (We don’t need you to speak in Queen’s English. You will be fine so long as your grammar is accurate & you sound comprehensible.)
- Patience & Understanding: Dealing with customers with varied expectations is part & parcel of this role. Each of our customers is unique so we would like to work with someone who is able to adapt & manage their requests effectively.
- Strong Perseverance: You must be willing to work hard to learn as much as possible. We’ll work with you to gain the skills you need to succeed in this role.
- Commitment To The Role: You should be able to commit to working three weekdays & two weekends. The best part is that you get to sleep in or run your errands before starting work at 12PM on weekdays!
Good To Have:
- Prior Customer Service Experience: A background in Marketing, Communications, Customer Service, Business or Public Relations is preferred. If you’ve prior experience managing a frontdesk in an education, medical, fitness, retail or hospitality environment, that’s a huge plus.
- Market Competitive Remuneration: (Junior Associates: S$2.3K – S$2.8K/month & Senior Associates: S$3K – S$3.5K/ month; The offer that we’ll make eventually will depend on our assessment of your attitude, aptitude, along with any relevant skills & experience that you can bring to the table.)
- Annual Performance Bonus (… up to 3 months bonus for outstanding performers!)
- Career Progression Opportunities (We’re on a fast-growth trajectory. If you’re a stellar performer and are up for it, you can be promoted to a managerial position in under 2 years!)
- Mentorship, Training & Regular Feedback
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Technology Benefits
- Paid Leaves (Including Compassionate Leave!)
- Time-Off From Work For Errands
- Fully-Stocked Pantry
- Free Meals on selected school holidays & weekends
- Company Socials (On top of team socials!)
- Care Packages
- Office Location: 10 Jalan Serene, #02-20, Serene Centre, Singapore 258748 (3-Minute Walk From CC19/DT9: Botanic Gardens MRT)
- Attire: Business Casual
- Working Arrangement: Fully Onsite
- Work Days: 5-day Work Week, 40-Hour Workweek
- 1 Weekday: 12PM to 7PM
- 2 Weekdays: 12PM to 9PM (includes 1-hour dinner break)
- 2 Weekends: 8AM to 4PM & 8AM to 7PM (includes 1-hour lunch break)
|Address||557 Bukit Timah Road, #01-06/07, Crown Centre, The Pique Lab (Crown Centre Campus), Singapore 269694|
- Fast Career Progression + Bonus for Go-getters (NO Hard-selling)
- Fast-paced, Fun & Collaborative Team Culture (Say Hi To Socials!)
- Rigorous Training: Learn the best CX practices & how we use tech!
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Pique Lab is a premier, fast-growing education centre that is focused on helping kids between the ages of 9 to 16 nurture their love for Mathematics & Science.
Our vision is to help students kindle a love for learning and be genuinely interested in the world around them.
Over the past 8 years, we have had the privilege of helping more than 20,00 students achieve extraordinary improvements in their Mathematics & Science results using our proprietary learning methodology.
We focus on shortening our students’ learning curves massively by helping them identify question types, develop strong thought processes and apply answering techniques. The end result? They enjoy the learning process, develop confidence and become more motivated to do better in Mathematics & Science.
We’re fuelled by our mission to create the best learning experience when it comes to Mathematics & Science tuition. Join us if you share the same passion as us to help more children learn easier, better & faster.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 53372635B
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Vision, Semi-Flexi WFH, Free Meals, Fully-stocked Pantry, Paid Leaves, Tech Benefits, Business Casual, Varies Based On Role (See JD)
- Specific Location: Serene Centre/ Work From Home
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Bukit Timah 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Bukit Timah 2023
- Senior Customer Service Executive | Full-time, Permanent position job vacancies