Bukit Timah Jobs Senior Project Manager Position at Rider Levett Bucknall Consultancy Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst, we Rider Levett Bucknall Consultancy Pte. Ltd., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as senior project manager and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Bukit Timah and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Rider Levett Bucknall Consultancy Pte. Ltd.
|Senior Project Manager
|Type of Work
- Assist Lead Consultant who is designated as SO Rep to manage the day to day operations of the Building Contract. These shall include carrying out the planning, coordination, reporting and implementation of the Project which include preparing, monitoring and carrying out of the Project according to the approved construction programme;
- Attending/conducting and providing the relevant materials and technical inputs at briefings; presentations; project reviews e.g. technical; or any other meetings/events;
- Planning and implementation of the Project including all preceding and follow up services such as obtaining permits/approval by various authorities where appropriate, contract documentation, implementation and supervision of the works;
- Track and monitor the contractor’s and consultants’ submission to authorities for clearance, all timber mock-up, sample unit, material sample approvals, inspections, shop-drawings, method statements and work trades demonstration approved schedules to ensure that they are closely adhered to;
- Review and monitor the project’s overall master programme and cost and ensure that the Project is within the allocated construction cost budget specified; and
- Liaise with all parties, including the Quantity Surveying Consultant, to prepare all updated project cash-flow information, projected and actual site progress of the project for presentation.
- Possess an Architectural, Civil / Structural / Electrical / Mechanical / Environmental Engineering, Building Science, Project Management, Construction Management or other construction and engineering related degree.
- The degree shall be recognised either by the respective Professional Bodies in Singapore (Board of Architects or Professional Engineering Board) or BCA;
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant post-graduate working experience in the building construction industry, preferably in HDB projects or 3 years of relevant post-graduate project management experience;
- Familiarity with (a) Public Sector Standard Conditions of Contract for Construction Work, (b) Public Sector Standard Conditions of Contract for Design and Build, and (c) the Standard Conditions of Nominated Sub-Contract, will be an advantage
- Those with certified PPM would be preferred
- Able to demonstrate strong project management, decision making and leadership skills;
- Good communication, written and presentation skills;
- Team player who is analytical, resourceful and results-oriented;
- Good attitude and self-motivated; and
- Willing to be stationed at site.
* Do note that salary will commensurate with relevant experience.
|911 Bukit Timah Rd, Level 3 Rider Levett Bucknall Consultancy Pte Ltd, Singapore 589622
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Rider Levett Bucknall is a global property and construction practice with over 4,00 people in more than 120 offices across Asia, Oceania, Europe, Middle East, Africa and the Americas. Services provided include Cost Management, Project Management and Advisory Services.
Rider Levett Bucknall established its Singapore practice in 1972 which today serves as the regional headquarters for its practices in Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Myanmar and Cambodia. As a multi-disciplinary practice, the firm offers a full range of professional consultancy services, from quantity surveying and cost management services, to project management, and advisory services.
Rider Levett Bucknall a leading professional property and construction consultancy practice are seeking suitably qualified individual to join us.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 201209992E
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)