Bukit Timah Jobs Nurse Clinician Position at Crawfurd Hospital Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Nurse Clinician. For those of you who live in Bukit Timah and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Crawfurd Hospital Pte Ltd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 5.000 - SGD 8.000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Crawfurd Hospital Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||8 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 5.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 8.000|
POSITION DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plans, directs, coordinates, budgets and evaluates patient care operations and nursing activities for the OT / Endo.
- Manages clinical, both staffing and goods and services within agreed budget.
- Monitor staffing levels and activity of the Unit to maintain effective allocation of human resources.
- Encourage all categories of staff to work as a team by emphasizing the important of respect, trust and open communication between each member of the team and team leaders.
- Responsible for equipment and other resources.
- Provides leadership, clinical supervision and coordination of resources that aims at ensuring patient care that protects the rights of adults and children.
- Maintains and disseminates knowledge of legal issues regarding documentation, medication administration and the law.
- Utilizes a reflective, critical and problem-solving approach to leadership on nursing care that is evidence-based, promotes clinical decision making and enables appropriate development of clinical protocols.
- Promote and maintain a high standard of clinical practice and ensure staffs are familiar with best practice standards.
- Maintain policies and procedures for the Unit.
- Aware of functions and services provided by other departments and provides clear and relevant information when collaborating with other department.
- Responsible for submission of relevant reports.
- Understands responsibility and contributes to preparation for external quality surveys.
- Ensure that safe practices are implemented as per legal and professional frameworks.
- Participates in facility wide and unit specific Quality Improvement programs by developing, implementing, assessing, evaluating and providing feedback on Quality programs in collaboration with key personnel leading to best practice standard of nursing care delivery.
- Complies with and leads staff, in collaboration with the Infection Control Coordinator, on Infection Control policy and guidelines.
- Participates in strategies designed to promote the sharing of information and organizational efficiency of the unit.
- Demonstrates personal attentiveness and sensitivity in a non-judgmental manner while maintaining an honest and professional rapport with both customers and colleagues.
- Demonstrates cohesion with Senior Nursing/Management Team.
- Identifies own learning needs and develops plan, in collaboration with Director of Nursing to achieve needs of self and unit.
- Develops skills and knowledge for unit functioning.
- Contributes to discussion, assists in planning, implementation and evaluation of annual plan and strategic changes of the unit.
- Participates actively in professional appraisal processes (self & staff) and participates in professional development as identified at appraisal interview.
- Improves clinical skills by attending regular in-services and keeps up to date with new technologies and nursing practice.
- Attends compulsory education sessions.
- Monitor the standard of hygiene and cleanliness within the unit and refer to appropriate manager/s if standard are not met.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by DON and/or Medical Director
- Degree in Nursing recognized by Singapore Nursing Board
- Advanced Diploma in Perioperative
- Min 8 year of work experience in Operating Theatre setting
- Registered with Singapore Nursing Board
- Possess Basic Care Life Support (BCLS)
- Good communication skills and able to build rapport easily
- Confident and poise in delivery of care
- Able to perform rotating shift duties up to 12 hours (average 44 hours per work week) inclusive of Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays
Interested candidates, please apply with your updated resume, expected salary and notice period.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
NOTE: CRAWFURD HOSPITAL IS NOT IN COLLABORATION WITH ANY EMPLOYMENT AGENCY NOR CONSULTANT FOR OUR POSITIONS OPENING.
- We value all staff & provide opportunities for career development
- Friendly and positive working environment
- Opportunities for enhanced learning
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Crawfurd Hospital is a boutique healthcare facility offering bespoke service to the discerning patient. We host a comprehensive set of health screening and diagnostic facilities, designed to assist clinicians in achieving the best outcomes for patients.
Crawfurd Hospital has a major focus on day surgeries, to minimize unnecessary patient stays and to allow them to recuperate at home in the company of their families.
For those needing admission, we have 10 designer curated suites and a team of dedicated staff to assist in recovery.
Pre-admission, we work with our valuable partners to ensure that patients are accompanied every step of the way, and to ensure a smooth transition of care between providers.
Post- admission, our care coordinators will carefully follow up to ensure that patients post-op care is optimised and for early detection and intervention where necessary.
With our management team taking a direct hands on approach in collaboration with our clinical partners, we aim to ensure a pleasant experience for patients, doctors, nurses and support staff.
And importantly, we are constantly engaged with stakeholders to ensure all clinical and service quality measures are maintained and improved upon over time.
We welcome you to be part of our family, and together, let us forge a healthy life ahead!
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 201103901W
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Subject to Job Requirements