Downtown Core Jobs Technician/senior Technician Position at Singapore Chinese Orchestra Co. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Technician/Senior Technician in our company, Singapore Chinese Orchestra Co. Ltd.. For candidates who reside in Downtown Core and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Arts/Media/Communications & Entertainment and possess a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Singapore Chinese Orchestra Co. Ltd.|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Join THE SCO – Singapore’s only national Chinese orchestra
We aspire to be a world-renowned Chinese orchestra with a uniquely Singaporean character. Committed to inspiring Singapore and the World with our music, we regularly create superb concerts and events that captivate our audience and make an impact in the community. We would like to invite you to be part of the Singapore Chinese Orchestra (SCO) family and join us as a TECHNICIAN/SENIOR TECHNICIAN.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
This position requires a solid hands-on live sound mixing experience, and candidates should have demonstrated track record of professional service to the music and/or arts sector. Additional qualifications related to the job would be an advantage. Candidate must be proficient in both English and Chinese for liaison with Mandarin-speaking musicians and stakeholders.
- Setting up/Tearing down all technical equipment for SCO, Singapore National Youth Chinese Orchestra (SNYCO) and/or hirers’ events
- Operating consoles and working closely with conductors and hirers on the sound quality for live concert sound mix
- Mixing, editing and manipulating the sounds which have been recorded during the production process
- Occasional programming and operating of lighting, projection and other technical systems for SCO, SNYCO and/or hirers’ events
- Evaluate audio equipment for repair and maintenance
- Recommending equipment and software upgrades when necessary
- Provide technical support for all audio and video recording and transmission projects, including coordination with orchestra library and archival departments
- Collaborating with other technicians and the staging team
- A diploma qualification in a field related to sound technologies, or a minimum of 3-years of relevant experience with at least Higher Nitec in lieu of diploma
- Graduates with degree in relating to sound technologies are also welcome to apply
- Proficiency in the following equipment and programmes: Yamaha, Midas and Avid consoles, Sennheisser 900/600 Wireless microphone systems, Shure Wireless microphone system, Avid Protools etc.
- Good understanding of the physics of sound, technical aptitude, good aural skills, excellent communication and attention to detail.
- Proficient in both English and Chinese for liaison with Mandarin-speaking musicians and stakeholders.
- Able to work in the evenings and during weekends and public holidays for event duties.
Interested candidates are invited to apply with their comprehensive resume with information on current and expected salaries and contact details by 4 June 2023
- Be a member of local flagship arts organisation, promoting arts
- Dynamic working environment
- Fun and family-like working culture
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Inaugurated in 1997, the 85-strong Singapore Chinese Orchestra (SCO) is Singapore's only professional Chinese orchestra as well as a flagship local arts group.
Taking on the twin role of preserving traditional arts and culture and establishing new frontiers throughthe incorporation of exotic Southeast Asian cultural artifacts, its home is the Singapore Conference Hall, a prime performance venue in the financial district.
- Industry: Entertainment / Media
- Registration No.: 199603271D
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Shenton Way
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Downtown Core 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Downtown Core 2023
- Technician/senior Technician position job vacancies