Paya Lebar Jobs It System Engineer Position at Aspial-Lee Hwa Jewellery Singapore Pte Ltd (Corporate Positions)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of IT System Engineer. For those of you who live in Paya Lebar and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Aspial-Lee Hwa Jewellery Singapore Pte Ltd (Corporate Positions), and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with at least Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Aspial-Lee Hwa Jewellery Singapore Pte Ltd (Corporate Positions)|
|Position||It System Engineer|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
In this position, the IT System Engineer reports to IT Infrastructure Lead to provide technical support for end-users experiencing hardware, software, phone system, audio/video and networking issues. He/she work either on-site or via remote systems to assist with software installations, network failures, phone system problems, hardware malfunctions, and other IT related issues.
· Manage, support, and monitor all aspects of the company’s IT infrastructure such as physical servers, VMs, storage, networks (WAN, LAN, Firewall, etc).
· Provide user support in troubleshooting and resolving hardware and software issues including desktops, laptops, printers, and mobile devices.
· Provide support & recommendation in IT functional purchases (hardware, software, & networking) and involve all processes related to future IT support.
· Proactively work with team members to optimize and improve IT support procedures and processes.
· Maintain all software & hardware licensing and maintenance contract to ensure conformance.
· Maintain and update documentation for all IT related matters including areas of IT infrastructure components and IT operation procedures.
· Work with other IT teams to provide IT infrastructure support.
· Manage and liaise with vendors to support local and oversea outlets and office.
· Maintain and support for IP telephony, video, and audio conferencing.
· Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
· Minimum Diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology or relevant discipline.
· At least 3 years of working experience in IT support and maintenance.
· Must have hands on experience in administration and support of Windows servers infrastructure, Microsoft AD, Hyper-V, Office 365, Mac OS.
· Knowledge of cloud computing liked Azure, AWS.
· Knowledge in TCP/IP networking (structure cabling, patching).
· Excellent interpersonal skill and able to work with all types of people in organization.
· Able to work independently as well as in a team.
· CCNA will be advantageous.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Aspial Corporation Limited is a prominent player in the local scene with 3 business portfolios to its name - Jewellery Retail, Pawn-broking and Property.
The public-listed jewellery group in Singapore, we are a leader in contemporary lifestyle jewellery and a purveyor of brilliant innovations in trends, designs and craftsmanship. Our strong portfolio of retail brands includes Aspial, Lee Hwa, Goldheart and Citigems. The group also holds exclusive distribution rights to some of the world’s most prestigious jewellery brands.
Our venture into the pawn-broking business with Maxi-Cash Financial Services Corporation Limited, the largest listed pawn-broking chain in Singapore which offers reliable and transparent financing services to consumers, is set to revolutionise the pawnbroking industry.
- Industry: Gems / Jewellery
- Registration No.: 197001030G
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)