Paya Lebar Jobs Project Executive (digital Marketing) Position at ZPIXEL PTE LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
ZPIXEL PTE LTD has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Paya Lebar and surrounding areas as project executive (digital marketing) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Advertising.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||ZPIXEL PTE LTD|
|Position||Project Executive (digital Marketing)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Who We Are
Zpixel is a Boutique Creative Agency, offering Customised Marketing Solutions marrying 3 key components — Content (Marketing Communication), Design (Creative), and Technology (Platform). We specialise in Design Thinking, Website Design and Development (Front-end and Back-end), UI/UX, and Digital Advertising.
We are looking for a Project Executive (Digital Marketing) with an interest in the Advertising, Media, and Digital-related industries.
Your role involves predominantly managing digital campaigns for one of the top Cosmetic Brands across APAC, with a focus on Greater China. You will support the Senior Account Executives/Managers with the day-to-day servicing of clients and managing projects.
- Good Project Management Skills to execute, manage and monitor all client projects
- Communicate/Update client via email on day-to-day project/campaign progress (Face-to-face meetings are not required)
- Draft clear concise project briefs and documentation
- Vet campaign marketing materials in detail
- Work collaboratively with the Account and Design teams to always deliver quality work on time
- Complete other ad hoc tasks/assignments
- At least 1 year of working experience in the advertising, media, or digital marketing industry
- Positive, Proactive, Cheerful, Self-motivated, and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Able to manage multiple tasks concurrently and follow timelines closely
- Able to vet through Chinese content (Intended for the China Market)
- Organised, systematic and meticulous, and able to work under pressure
We allow for flexibilities, like Work From Home, as part of a Welfare Arrangement to the team.
How to apply:
Please provide your resume and current and expected salary. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Flexible Work Arrangements (ie WFH)
- Work-Life Balance
- Medical Allowance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Zpixel is a Boutique Creative Agency, offering Customised Marketing Solutions marrying 3 key components -- Content (Marketing Communication), Design (Creative), and Technology (Platform). We specialise in Design Thinking, Website Design and Development (Front-end and Back-end), UI/UX and Digital Advertising. We pride ourselves in maintaining a close-knit team working together to deliver outstanding work and to support our clients and partners.
- Industry: Advertising / Marketing / Promotion / PR
- Registration No.: 200206935G
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Flexible Work Arrangements, Business for Executives and Casual for Designers
- Specific Location: Tai Seng
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Paya Lebar 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Paya Lebar 2023
- Project Executive (digital Marketing) position job vacancies