Paya Lebar Jobs Sales Executive Position at Asian International College
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Sales Executive with full time working hours for our company office, Asian International College, for residents of Paya Lebar and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Asian International College, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Sales Executive.
|Company||Asian International College|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
PRIMARY ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Possess strong drives for enrolment numbers.
- Manage all enquiries from potential customers with regards to programmes offered by the College.
- Provide professional consultation to help students make the best decisions for their learning and development.
- Provide excellent front-line customer service to all visitors and students.
The staff may be required to take ownership of all or part of the following responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service as first point of contact for visitors and prospective students/clients
- Attend to all programme enquiries and carry out counseling sessions.
- Provide relevant information and assistance to enable prospective students make informed decisions regarding their continuing education/training needs.
- Record leads received on a daily basis and follow up to convert leads to enrolments.
- Source/compile leads from allocated database.
- Adhere to college and relevant governmental agencies’ registration processes, including funding related matters.
- Ensure accurate and complete documentation of registration process, including government related requirements.
- Closely monitor competitors’ activities and prepare report on a monthly basis.
- Handle mass mailing for marketing activities, e.g. invitation for seminar, road show etc.
- Take on any other duties as assigned
- convenient and conducive work environment
- Opportunities to learn new skills
- career advancement & enrichment available for keen learnersne
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Asian International College (AIC) seeks to connect with the community of global citizens who share a participatory approach to learning and are interested in being leaders of today’s knowledge economy in order to be ready for the future. Learners join AIC’s programmes not just to be 'taught' but to think, participate and create.
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)