Sengkang Jobs Administrative Assistant (crest) Position at Home Nursing Foundation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Home Nursing Foundation has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Sengkang and surrounding areas as administrative assistant (crest) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 1.800 - SGD 3.000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Home Nursing Foundation|
|Position||Administrative Assistant (crest)|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 1.800|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.000|
We are always on the lookout for people who care. People who have compassion for others and who understand the pivotal role home healthcare providers play in an ageing society like ours.
You’ll make a difference in many lives, and while challenging, the job offers a sense of personal fulfilment like no others.
Embark on a meaningful career with HNF today!
If you have what it takes, we love to hear from you!
Kindly ensure that your NRIC no. is not stated in the resume.
- Works closely with team members and inter-departmental colleagues to support admin and programme implementation.
- Provide administrative or logistical support to the team in running client-related support and/or other CREST activities.
- Assist in coordinating and planning outreach and engagement events with other community partners and agencies.
- Ensure timely data collation and quarterly report submission, as well as generate reports, in accordance to the CREST programme.
- Store and maintain data and documents, in accordance to the CREST programme requirement, as well as the prevailing personal data protection and security guidelines.
- Coordinate the team training schedule, in consultation with the Senior Allied Health Professional.
- Prepare the necessary resource material to be provided to clients and caregivers.
- Conduct simple interviews and handle client’s enquiries.
- Administers and processes application/survey forms of patients and family members.
- Access National Means Testing System to perform means testing.
- Supports minutes taking for meetings.
- Provides cross coverage to departmental colleagues when need arises.
- Maintain progress notes of attended cases.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by Reporting Officer.
- Diploma or GCE ‘A’ Levels
- Experience in healthcare setting is advantageous
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good time management, well-organized, meticulous, and able to multi-task
- Takes initiative and able to work well independently and as a teamplayer
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Meaningful work
- Training Opportunities
- Medical and Flexi Benefits provided
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 1976, HNF is the largest and most established home healthcare service provider in Singapore. It is also the only provider that operates islandwide in Singapore. HNF delivers comprehensive care programmes that are dedicated to our patients, regardless of their income level. From nursing to medical care, to looking after patients’ social well-being and other practical daily needs, we bring care and support into the homes of those in need.
Home is the best place to recover from or cope with an ailment. At HNF, we embrace our patients with all-round support they can depend on. We start by understanding our patients’ needs and by adopting a multidisciplinary case management approach. With our nursing, medical and network of partners, our holistic patient-centric home healthcare plans are individually tailored to meet the needs of each patient.
Quality patient care is paramount in our daily operations. We work towards improving the quality of life of our patients with their best interests at heart.
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Registration No.: S76SS0044D
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Medical, Flexi Benefits, Flexi Leave
- Specific Location: Buangkok