Sengkang Jobs Executive, Education Office Position at Sengkang General Hospital Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Education/Training & Education, we Sengkang General Hospital Pte. Ltd., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as executive, education office and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Sengkang and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Sengkang General Hospital Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Executive, Education Office|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
You will assist the Head of Department and Clinical Education Leads (CEL) in providing the best learning environment and quality clinical education for pre-employment clinical training in the hospital. You will provide administrative support for the department and be the point of contact for students posted to the hospital. In addition, you will participate in quality improvement projects.
· Degree, preferably with 2 years of experience
· Experience in public healthcare will be advantageous
· Energetic, positive, meticulous and organized
· Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
|Address||110 Sengkang E Way, Sengkang General Hospital, Singapore 544886|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sengkang General Hospital (SKH) forms a vital part of Singapore’s master plan to provide quality and accessible care to better serve the healthcare needs in northeastern Singapore. Offering a wide spectrum of specialist clinics and co-located with Sengkang Community Hospital, it will be part of the newest integrated hospital campus delivering multi-disciplinary and patient-centric care covering all major healthcare disciplines.
The 1,00-bed Sengkang General Hospital will partner primary care physicians, polyclinics and intermediate and long-term care providers to deliver holistic, informed and reassuring care and build an ecosystem for healthy living in the northeast.
It is conveniently located next to Cheng Lim LRT station and diagonally across from the Sengkang MRT station (300 m). It will have easy access to amenities such as the bus interchange and retail complexes.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 201220357K
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)