Sengkang Jobs Mechanical Technician (hospital Facilities) Position at ENGIE Services Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Mechanical Technician (Hospital Facilities) in our company, ENGIE Services Singapore Pte Ltd. For candidates who reside in Sengkang and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Manufacturing & Maintenance and possess a Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level & Professional Certificate/NiTEC or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 1.700 - SGD 2.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||ENGIE Services Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Position||Mechanical Technician (hospital Facilities)|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 1.700|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.700|
- Attend to requests related to mechanical systems in the building (eg: fire protection system, sprinkler, air compressor etc.)
- Perform investigation and rectification works and update the Supervisor/ Technical Officers.
- Perform and ensure all preventive maintenance works are carried out according to the maintenance programs and procedures.
- Carry out any ad-hoc maintenance or repair work as assigned.
- Ensure safety first when carrying out maintenance works.
- Update end-users on the status of the request.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC in Mechanical/Electrical or equivalent
- Minimum 3 to 5 years in facility/building maintenance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hardworking and able to multi-task
- Has a good safety mindset and displays good WSH behaviour
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ENGIE Services Singapore Pte Ltd (ENGIE) is a leading provider of integrated services – specializing in facilities management and technical operations and maintenance, district energy and energy efficiency and rail engineering. The new name, ENGIE represents our Group’s strategy to focus more on digitalization, decentralization, decarbonisation and energy efficiency.
ENGIE, with over 1,00 direct staff in Singapore, operates across several diverse markets and industries; aviation, education, healthcare, transportation, commercial and government. ENGIE consistently delivers best in-class services standards and offer reliable support in managing mission-critical facilities and operations for over 40 clients in Singapore.
As an accredited Energy Services Company (ESCO) since 2005, ENGIE has key delivery capability and expertise in energy and environment management. ENGIE delivers harmonized and integrated solutions that support clients’ activities; drive cost from their businesses while adding value to their operations.
About ENGIE Group
ENGIE develops its businesses (power, natural gas, energy services) around a model based on responsible growth to take on the major challenges of energy’s transition to a low-carbon economy: access to sustainable energy, climate-change mitigation and adaptation and the rational use of resources. The Group provides individuals, cities and businesses with highly efficient and innovative solutions largely based on its expertise in four key sectors: renewable energy, energy efficiency, liquefied natural gas and digital technology. ENGIE employs 154,950 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €69.9 billion in 2015. The Group is listed on the Paris and Brussels stock exchanges (ENGI) and is represented in the main international indices: CAC 40, BEL 20, DJ Euro Stoxx 50, Euronext 100, FTSE Eurotop 100, MSCI Europe, DJSI World, DJSI Europe and Euronext Vigeo (Eurozone 120, Europe 120 and France 20).
Energy Audit, ESD Consultancy, Project Management, Facility Services, Energy Efficiency Performance Contract, Data Centre Services, Street Lighting Services, Integrated Facilities Management
For more information, please visit us at https://ww.engie-sea.com/ .
108 Pasir Panjang Road #05-04 Golden Agri Plaza Singapore, Singapore 118535 Singapore
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 197900315R
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Depends on site requirements, Depends on site working hours