Building Technician (hospital Facilities) Vacancies at ENGIE Services Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Sengkang & North-East - Others and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, ENGIE Services Singapore Pte Ltd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Building Technician (Hospital Facilities) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Maintenance with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 1.500 - SGD 3.000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||ENGIE Services Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Position||Building Technician (hospital Facilities)|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 1.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.000|
- Carry out all preventive and corrective maintenance in the building.
- Responsible for general building works.
- Respond to all complaints promptly including part replacement
- Attend to weekly and monthly preventive maintenance.
- Ensure all building facilities and equipments are regularly maintained.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned by supervisor
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC in Mechanical/Electrical or equivalent
- Minimum 3 to 5 years in facility/building maintenance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hardworking and able to multi-task
- Has a good safety mindset and displays good WSH behaviour
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ENGIE Services Singapore Pte Ltd (ENGIE) is a leading provider of integrated services – specializing in facilities management and technical operations and maintenance, district energy and energy efficiency and rail engineering. The new name, ENGIE represents our Group’s strategy to focus more on digitalization, decentralization, decarbonisation and energy efficiency.
ENGIE, with over 1,00 direct staff in Singapore, operates across several diverse markets and industries; aviation, education, healthcare, transportation, commercial and government. ENGIE consistently delivers best in-class services standards and offer reliable support in managing mission-critical facilities and operations for over 40 clients in Singapore.
As an accredited Energy Services Company (ESCO) since 2005, ENGIE has key delivery capability and expertise in energy and environment management. ENGIE delivers harmonized and integrated solutions that support clients’ activities; drive cost from their businesses while adding value to their operations.
About ENGIE Group
ENGIE develops its businesses (power, natural gas, energy services) around a model based on responsible growth to take on the major challenges of energy’s transition to a low-carbon economy: access to sustainable energy, climate-change mitigation and adaptation and the rational use of resources. The Group provides individuals, cities and businesses with highly efficient and innovative solutions largely based on its expertise in four key sectors: renewable energy, energy efficiency, liquefied natural gas and digital technology. ENGIE employs 154,950 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €69.9 billion in 2015. The Group is listed on the Paris and Brussels stock exchanges (ENGI) and is represented in the main international indices: CAC 40, BEL 20, DJ Euro Stoxx 50, Euronext 100, FTSE Eurotop 100, MSCI Europe, DJSI World, DJSI Europe and Euronext Vigeo (Eurozone 120, Europe 120 and France 20).
Energy Audit, ESD Consultancy, Project Management, Facility Services, Energy Efficiency Performance Contract, Data Centre Services, Street Lighting Services, Integrated Facilities Management
For more information, please visit us at https://ww.engie-sea.com/ .
108 Pasir Panjang Road #05-04 Golden Agri Plaza Singapore, Singapore 118535 Singapore
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 197900315R
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Depends on site requirements, Depends on site working hours
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Building Technician (hospital Facilities) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Sengkang 2023
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Sengkang 2023