Sengkang Jobs Engineer, Facilities Management Position at Sengkang General Hospital Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Sengkang and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Engineer, Facilities Management in our business office, Sengkang General Hospital Pte. Ltd..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Building/Construction & Civil/Construction are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Sengkang General Hospital Pte. Ltd.
|Engineer, Facilities Management
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
You will assist in the management of facilities and systems. This includes project management of new building construction, maintenance of existing structures as well as development of programmes for planned maintenance and services. You will also manage service partners and contractors as well as provide technical advice to user departments. In addition, you will coordinate fire safety and Green mark related tasks to ensure statutory compliance, investigate safety incidents and prepare reports.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical / Mechatronics / Marine Engineering with preferably 3 years’ relevant experience
- Extensive experience in Air Conditioning and Mechanical Ventilation (ACMV) and service provider contract management would be highly advantageous
- Proficient in design calculation, cost estimation, preparation of plans and detailed engineering design
- Able to communicate effectively, establish priorities and multi-tasking
|110 Sengkang E Way, Sengkang General Hospital, Singapore 544886
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sengkang General Hospital (SKH) forms a vital part of Singapore’s master plan to provide quality and accessible care to better serve the healthcare needs in northeastern Singapore. Offering a wide spectrum of specialist clinics and co-located with Sengkang Community Hospital, it will be part of the newest integrated hospital campus delivering multi-disciplinary and patient-centric care covering all major healthcare disciplines.
The 1,00-bed Sengkang General Hospital will partner primary care physicians, polyclinics and intermediate and long-term care providers to deliver holistic, informed and reassuring care and build an ecosystem for healthy living in the northeast.
It is conveniently located next to Cheng Lim LRT station and diagonally across from the Sengkang MRT station (300 m). It will have easy access to amenities such as the bus interchange and retail complexes.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 201220357K
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)