Sengkang Jobs Programme Associate (active Ageing Centre) Position at Home Nursing Foundation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Home Nursing Foundation is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Sengkang and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of PROGRAMME ASSOCIATE (ACTIVE AGEING CENTRE) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 1.800 - SGD 3.100 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Home Nursing Foundation|
|Position||Programme Associate (active Ageing Centre)|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Primary/Secondary School/O Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 1.820|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.050|
We are always on the lookout for people who care. People who have compassion for others and who understand the pivotal role home healthcare providers play in an ageing society like ours.
You’ll make a difference in many lives, and while challenging, the job offers a sense of personal fulfilment like no other.
Embark on a meaningful career with HNF today!
If you have what it takes, we love to hear from you!
Kindly ensure that your NRIC no. is not stated in the resume.
Members and Volunteers Management
- Motivate, Encourage and Inspire members to spontaneously coming down to centre to participate programmes and exercises.
- Support outreach to attract more members joining the centre.
- Assist home visits and help with the community screening requirement for our seniors.
- Coordinate with volunteers and ensuring the process of volunteer screening.
- Assist in volunteer development and sustainability.
- Assist in maintaining good relationship with service providers and grassroots organizations.
- Facilitate matching of befriender-befriendees and monitor the effectiveness of befriending through regular feedback/surveys.
- Assist in arrange and conduct training together with a team of volunteer trainers for volunteers in communication skills, dementia and mental health awareness, chronic disease knowledge etc.
- Assist in the organisation of monthly/quarterly meetings for volunteers to peer sharing and learning.
Centre Service Planning, Implementation and Evaluation
- Assist in planning, implement and evaluate activities and wellness programmes and community outreach work that focus on building individual elderly’s self-help capacity and communities that support ageing in place.
- Support and achieve HNF active ageing goals and KPIs.
- Maintain cleanliness and safety of centre and items, which includes cleaning in the event of cleaner absences.
- Cover centre-based and interest group programmes as needed in the event of unexpected situation or absence of trainer.
- Participate in Ad-hoc festive events and outing.
- Participate in team meetings and other operational tasks as needed.
- Help and maintain attendance recording and registration of existing and new members.
- Help with safe-entry checks, temperature and screening recording log.
- Attend and control to walk-in customers or enquires.
- Register of all volunteers, befriendees and home visits records.
- Activate resources for seniors to improve their health outcomes; physical health, mental wellness and social capital.
- Network with seniors and community partners.
- Administer activities’ feedback and collate evaluation.
- Provide administrative support, such as managing enquiries with good service etiquette, scheduling seniors activities, liaison with caregivers and external parties, and admission, reception and attendance taking for seniors.
- Other administrative functions include: invoicing, fee collection, cash receipting, and banking. Document management, submission of reports, claims, documentations or statistics to internal and external parties, and filing and record keeping. Assist in audits and documentation preparation.
- Assist Reporting Officer(s) in preparing routine report submission to MOH, to meet service requirements for AACH.
- Assist Reporting Officer(s) in purchasing and monitoring of centre supplies, generating Approval of Requirements (AOR) and timely submission to Finance.
- Assist Reporting Officer(s) in coordination of repairs and maintenance works in the Centre.
- Logistics and liaison for events and meetings which include recording of centre meeting notes.
- Assist fellow colleagues with clients’ matters and managing adverse situations that arise during operations.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the said Reporting Officers.
- GCE ‘O’ levels with at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in healthcare settings is advantageous.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Microsoft Excel. Computer savvy and able to learn fast.
- Meticulous, well-organised, and reliable.
- Able to multi-task and manage stress.
- Possess an outgoing personality, willing to actively engage with seniors.
- Possess a positive learning attitude with good communication skills.
- Able to maintain high confidentiality of client information
- Training Opportunities provided
- Meaningful Work
- Medical and Flexi Benefits provided
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 1976, HNF is the largest and most established home healthcare service provider in Singapore. It is also the only provider that operates islandwide in Singapore. HNF delivers comprehensive care programmes that are dedicated to our patients, regardless of their income level. From nursing to medical care, to looking after patients’ social well-being and other practical daily needs, we bring care and support into the homes of those in need.
Home is the best place to recover from or cope with an ailment. At HNF, we embrace our patients with all-round support they can depend on. We start by understanding our patients’ needs and by adopting a multidisciplinary case management approach. With our nursing, medical and network of partners, our holistic patient-centric home healthcare plans are individually tailored to meet the needs of each patient.
Quality patient care is paramount in our daily operations. We work towards improving the quality of life of our patients with their best interests at heart.
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Registration No.: S76SS0044D
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Medical, Flexi Benefits, Flexi Leave
- Specific Location: Buangkok