Sengkang Jobs Social Work Associate (crest) Position at Home Nursing Foundation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Sengkang and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as SOCIAL WORK ASSOCIATE (CREST) in our business office, Home Nursing Foundation.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or even higher and greatly experienced in Services & Social Services are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.400 - SGD 3.500, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Home Nursing Foundation|
|Position||Social Work Associate (crest)|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.400|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.460|
We are always on the lookout for people who care. People who have compassion for others and who understand the pivotal role home healthcare providers play in an ageing society like ours.
You’ll make a difference in many lives, and while challenging, the job offers a sense of personal fulfilment like no others.
Embark on a meaningful career with HNF today!
If you have what it takes, we love to hear from you!
Kindly ensure that your NRIC no. is not stated in the resume.
- Provide support to clients and/or caregivers through engaging them in meaningful activities such as cognitive stimulation activities or structured activities e.g. reminiscence, memory, linguistic and other appropriate activities) based on clients’ interest
- Support in the planning and organization of structured preventive activities and/or programmes for the community, those at risk of mental health conditions and clients.
- Support in the monitoring the clients’ conditions and progress, and escalate to the Senior Allied Health Professional and Allied Health Professional for support.
- Provide logistical or operational support for clients and/or caregivers.
- Ensure attendance in training and supervision sessions, where relevant, as part of the staff competency required by the CREST programme.
- Provide case management support, basic counselling, emotional support and psychoeducation to seniors with mental health conditions and/or dementia and their caregivers.
- Network and engage with community partners such as grassroot leaders, Social Service Agencies (SSAs) and hospitals to raise their mental health awareness and understand services provided by CREST
- Conduct mental health training and education to the public
- Minimum Diploma in Social Work
- Experience in the health and social services sector with specific interest to care for persons with mental health issues and their caregivers will be preferred
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills; demonstrate understanding, and listening skills
- Good time management skills, well-organized, meticulous, efficient and able to multi-task.
- Meaningful Work
- Training Opportunities
- Medical and Flexi Benefits provided
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 1976, HNF is the largest and most established home healthcare service provider in Singapore. It is also the only provider that operates islandwide in Singapore. HNF delivers comprehensive care programmes that are dedicated to our patients, regardless of their income level. From nursing to medical care, to looking after patients’ social well-being and other practical daily needs, we bring care and support into the homes of those in need.
Home is the best place to recover from or cope with an ailment. At HNF, we embrace our patients with all-round support they can depend on. We start by understanding our patients’ needs and by adopting a multidisciplinary case management approach. With our nursing, medical and network of partners, our holistic patient-centric home healthcare plans are individually tailored to meet the needs of each patient.
Quality patient care is paramount in our daily operations. We work towards improving the quality of life of our patients with their best interests at heart.
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Registration No.: S76SS0044D
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Medical, Flexi Benefits, Flexi Leave
- Specific Location: Buangkok