Customer Experience Ambassador (2-years Contract) Vacancies at HomeTeamNS
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Customer Experience Ambassador (2-Years Contract) in our company, HomeTeamNS. For candidates who reside in Yishun, Bedok, Bukit Batok & Toa Payoh and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a contract system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Services & Customer Service and possess a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Customer Experience Ambassador (2-years Contract)|
|Region||Bedok, Bukit Batok, Toa Payoh, Yishun|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
As a Customer Experience Ambassador (CEA), you are tasked with making sure that the lobby, members lounge, function rooms – the place where members and guests first encounter the clubhouse runs smoothly and effectively. You will act as the ‘face’ of HomeTeamNS and ensure visitors receive a heart-warming welcome. This also means creating a pleasant experience for members and guests to ensure their return. A CEA is also knowledgeable about HomeTeamNS offerings and services to engage and delight visitors.
Member/Guest Engagement (Lobby & Members’ Lounge)
- Acknowledge every guest with a smile and a friendly greeting, using the member’s name when possible.
- Ensures that the lobby is kept clean and well-maintained. Interact with guests in the lobby and members in the lounge to answer their questions and ensuring they are kept well-informed.
- Provide courteous and efficient service and use tablet/self-help kiosk to assist customers with their enquiries.
- Answer any questions customers have about the clubhouse offerings and services and assist with directions with the clubhouse facilities, function rooms, and/or events held therein.
- Create a pleasant and inviting atmosphere in the clubhouse by looking for moments to delight and surprise members/children.
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of HomeTeamNS with emphasis on all marketing and promotional campaigns.
Call-Centre cum Live Chat
- Promptly Respond to Customer Queries -communicate with customers through phone, live chat or email to answer questions, understand their needs, solve problems, and/or troubleshoot where necessary.
- In addition to providing real-time support, a Customer Experience Ambassador will also thoroughly document each customer’s question or problem as well as the resulting answer or solution. This way, the staff can help improve the organization’s overall functionality and efficiency.
- To help customers as effectively as possible, CEAs must make an effort to remain up to date on all the products and services that their organization offers.
- Identify Possible Website Errors – the CEAs are often the first person that a customer will speak with. Because of that, they are the first people within their organization who will be alerted of website errors and other technical problems, and they must promptly report the issue to the relevant OICs to solve the problem as quickly as possible.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident, energetic & outgoing personality
- Exude warmth, approachable and proactive
- A team player with initiative and a strong sense of accountability
- Result-oriented, able to multi-task and committed to service excellence
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Able to work independently, as well as part of team in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to travel between clubhouses
- Diploma in Business / Hospitality / Customer Relationship Management preferred
*Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
- Positive working environment
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Learning and Development Opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At HomeTeamNS, we are inspired by purpose. We are searching for passionate and dynamic individuals who believe in our mission of honouring Home Team NSmen for the roles they play in ensuring a Safe and Secure Singapore. With 5 Clubhouses island-wide, we offer learning opportunities in the areas of Finance, Events, Communications, Membership Services, Business Development, Clubhouse Management and more!
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Registration No.: S91SS0103D
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Staff Discounts, Bonuses, subject to designation, regular hours, Monday-Friday, except for Operational Departments
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Contract job vacancies in Bedok 2023
- Contract job vacancies in Bukit Batok 2023
- Contract job vacancies in Toa Payoh 2023
- Contract job vacancies in Yishun 2023
- Customer Experience Ambassador (2-years Contract) position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Bedok 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Bukit Batok 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Toa Payoh 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Yishun 2023